Monday 17 May 2010

First Try

My first try i was using the BwGenerator featured in my last post. I had misplaced my headphones so was using a speaker either side of my head to replicate the experience. I lay flat on my back on my bed with a pillow under my head.

I relaxed and just focused on my breathing and the binural sound and relaxed, after about 12 mins my left hand because what i can only described a paralyzed, it was laying flat on the bed yet i couldn't feel the covers at all, shortly after my left hand became like this also for a few seconds, my right hand stayed like this for about 3 minutes before i focused to much on it and then regained feeling.

This was my first strange experience, even though it seems like nothing it was very out of the ordinary for meditation practices i usually have.

After my first session i joined Astral Pulse Forums and posted my experiences, its a great forum and support network and is full of people that can AP or are learning. Its worth a look if you haven't already come across it - my user name on there is Arkwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment